Facing difficulty in sharing large files through SHAREit app?? Is it taking more time while sharing large files through Shareit?? Follow this post to share large files faster through Hot spot mode in shareit app.With the help of it you can share movies and TV shows and watch them on your device when you are free.
Shareit is number one files sharing app between different devices like Tablet, PC or Phone. Using of this app is very easy, you just need to select the files and select receiver to send files. To share files both sender and receiver should connect to same network. But if wifi network is not available you can use your hot spot to share files. If WiFi network available also, if you use hot spot mode you can share files fast.
SHAREit Through HotSpot Mode:
- Now you can see receiver device in your phone (Sender). Click on that device to send files.
- Open shareit in Receiver phone then click on Receive option in it.
- Go to receiver phone, Turn on wi fi network and the connect to your Network(Hot spot network of sender)
- You can see you network name under Mobile Hot Spot option. You can change the name of your device also by clicking on that device name. You can also see what are all the devices are connected to your hot spot.
- Go to your Hot Spot option in settings to know your (Receiver) network Name. Click on that mobile Hot spot option to see Your Network Name.
- It will automatically start Hot Spot on your device. You can see that Special Transmission Mode on top of the screen which is through hot spot.
- Choose the device type of Receiver User to whom you want to send.
- To send files on shareit both sender and recover should connect to same wife network. You can avoid this mode by Hot Spot which is faster that wifi mode.
- Open Shareit on your mobile (sender), Click on Send option in shareit app to send files.
- Choose the files which you want to send to receipt (Other User), then click on send.
- To send files fast, click on friends not found option on bottom of the app.
- File sharing will be faster through hot spot mode compared to wi fi mode. To share larger file hot spot mode will be more suitable. I tried to sharing files of same size through wi fi and hot spot mode, but Hot spot mode is faster that wi fi mode.
If you face any problems, feel free to comment below. We will get back to you to resolve your problem.