Here, you’ll see the step-by-step procedure to download SHAREit for Windows 10 on PC or laptop. SHAREit is one of the best files sharing app between different devices like Tablet, PC or Smartphone. Using this app is very easy, you just need to select the files and select a receiver to send files.
Not only this guide works for Windows 10, but also it is suitable for the users of Windows 8.1 or 7. Along with this, in this guide, you’ll know how to share the files fast with Hotspot mode of SHAREit.
So, to know all these things, follow this tutorial to the end.
Download SHAREit for Windows 10 PC/Laptop
To make SHAREit download for Windows laptop, you need to follow these steps.
You can get the EXE file of this software from the link given here. Please follow this link to download the file-sharing software.
Note: The file the download from that link is suitable for all major Windows Operating Systems like Windows 10, 8.1 or 7.
After downloading it, go to the file location. Then, click on it to start the installation.
Follow the on-screen instruction carefully to complete it without any error.
Once it is installed, you’ll see the software icon on your home screen. Open it and start using the software to send or receive files from other devices.
That’s the process of downloading SHAREit for Windows 10 PC.
Now, here is the interesting part. Read about the Hotspot mode here.
SHAREit HotSpot Mode to Fast Sharing Of Files
To share files, both sender and receiver should connect to the same network. But if the wifi network is not available you can use your hotspot to share files. If WiFi network available also, if you use hotspot mode you can share files fast.
Facing difficulty in sharing large files through the SHAREit app?? Is it taking more time while sharing large files through Shareit?? Follow this post to share large files faster through Hotspot mode in the SHAREit app. With the help of it, you can share movies and files and relish them on your device when you are free.
Before going the through the instructions, first Download Shareit on your Windows PCs or Desktops.
Here is the step-by-step process to share files using SHAREit.
- Now you can see receiver option on your phone (Sender). Click on that to send files.
- Open SHAREit in Receiver phone and click on Receive option in it.
- Go to receiver phone, Turn on the wifi network and then connect to your Network (Hotspot network of the sender).
- You can see your network name under Mobile Hot Spot option. Also, you can change the name of your device also by clicking on that device name. See what are all the devices are connected to your hotspot.
- Go to your Hot Spot option in settings to know your (Receiver) network Name. Click on that mobile Hotspot option to see Your Network Name.
- It will automatically start Hot Spot on your device. You can see that Special Transmission Mode on top of the screen which is through hot spot.
- Choose the device type of Receiver User to whom you want to send.
- To send files on SHAREit both sender and recover should connect to same wife network. You can avoid this mode by Hot Spot which is faster than wifi mode.
- Open SHAREit on your mobile (sender), Click on Send option in SHAREit app to send files.
- Choose the files which you want to send to receipt (Other User), then click on send.
- To send files fast, click on friends not found an option on the bottom of the app.
- File sharing will be faster through hot spot mode compared to wi-fi mode. To share a larger file hotspot mode will be more suitable. I tried to share files of the same size through wi-fi and hotspot mode, but Hotspot mode is faster than wifi mode.
I hope you did download SHAREit for Windows 10 PC/laptop. If you have any doubts in installing SHAREit on windows, feel free to comment below. We will get back to you to resolve your problem. Don’t forget to share this post with others.