USPS stands for United States Postal Service, which is one of the most recognized mail carriers in the world for its speed and organization. LiteBlue is a web portal meant explicitly for employees working with the US Postal Service.
What is USPS LiteBlue?
The website packs a lot of features to help employees stay up to speed with information concerning the Service, track revenue, view their status in terms of performance, manage transactions, access employee benefits and much more.
USPS has a large number of employees hence the need to enhance speed and convenience when it comes to managing employees. It is prudent to note that only employees working for the US Postal Service can access the LiteBlue portal.
How to Login to USPS LiteBlue?
Signing in to the official Liteblue employee website is pretty straight forward. All you need to do is follow the below-given instructions.
What do you need to log into the USPS Liteblue portal?
- Employee ID: You should have this ID as long as you are an employee to the US Postal Service. Consists of 8 digits.
- LiteBlue Password: This is the password you use for all USPS SSP applications. If you have forgotten or don’t have the password, you can use the reset procedure to get a password. Follow through to see how to reset your USPS password.
Easy steps to sign in to USPS LiteBlue employee webpage,
- First, access the official login page at the URL Liteblue.usps.gov.
- At the bottom left of the Liteblue.com website screen, you will see two input fields: Employee ID and USPS password.
- Input the required credentials and tap on the login button. Don’t attempt to login if you are not a USPS employee.
- You will now see the home page for LiteBlue.
Easy steps to Reset/ create USPS password,
- Go to the official USPS Liteblue login page at https://liteblue.usps.gov/ and tap on “Forget Your Password.”
- Next, input your employee ID and verify it.
- Follow the proceeding instructions carefully. An email from Liteblue containing a link will be sent to your inbox. The link will lead you straight to the LiteBlue Account password reset page.
Benefits and perks you get from using LiteBlue USPS portal
- Convenience: The apparent advantage is accessing information with ease. Whether its information concerning upcoming events, available benefits, health cover, retirement, all can be located within the website. Most of this information is usually available under the “My HR” tab.
- LiteBlue ePayroll: With the ePayroll feature, employees, as well as the carrier, don’t have to deal with too much paperwork. You can view your earning statements, additional compensation, adjustments, gross pay, deductions, etc.
- Job opportunities: In case there is a job vacancy within the company, employees get the chance to apply via the portal. This is available under the “Careers” section. What happens is that you will have more leverage over an outsider applying for the same post, which means you are more likely to be considered.
- Employee benefits: Employees can view the current benefits allocated to them as well as check the benefits they are qualified for. For example, tax relief, overtime benefit, absence, and leave.
- Schedule: You can access your work schedule on the portal or even request for it to be changed depending on what time you are available.
- Adjust employee details: Using the portal, you can conveniently change your contact information.
- USPS employee deals: LiteBlue showcases a variety of products that employees can get at a discounted offer. They have three product categories, i.e., general, phones, and college courses. Each type has several products which redirect to the specific site offering the discounts.
USPS LiteBlue Services for employees
- Access earning statements via the ePayroll
- Access TSP return rates information
- Access to your eOPF securely
- Connect and share with other employees
- Retirement planning information
- Employment rights info
- Information on family leave
- Give feedback about your experience, comments or complain
- Adjust your employee details such as contacts and address
- Employee benefits
- Health and wellness
- USPS employee deal