The incarceration procedure can be daunting if you are in jail. It’s challenging to interact freely with the family members and friends as you may wish or if you ought to make your next compensation.
Through appropriate assistance and fostering a robust relationship between the correctional facilities and inmates, the procedure has become straight forward and faster, as illustrated by Jpay.
What is www.jpay.com?
- Jpay is an online facility that enables you to communicate and interact with your close relatives and acquaintances who are in detention through several prison-related facilities that are available in more than 35 states in the United States.
- Besides, it avails swift and dependable payment options to your loved ones in prison.
- It’s convenient as right from prison, you can email your response, read the email’s contents, obtain a hard copy if need be, and access photos accompanying the message.
- Jpay is a reputable brand in prisons at it provides a safe way of remitting money, has excellent communication features like video visitation and creative facilities such as Jpay tablet that offer enjoyment to prisoners at a pocket-friendly price.
- Jpay also addresses issues of acquittals, pardons and after acquittal assistance.
- It’s a very user-friendly facility that does not require much technical knowledge to operate even for novice users.
- Practicality for the User enables Jpay to connect you with inmates in a conducive and a more diverse way.
- To set up the Jpay account is free, but there is a charge for usage.
How Jpay.com Functions?
- You have a variety of ways to remit money to a prisoner via Jpay website, through a cellular app for both iPhone and Android or by paying the cash at a MoneyGram point.
- Prisoner’s needs are well taken care of when you use the Jpay facility because the sending mechanism is secure.
- Fast as funds remitted reflects on the following working day, and better still, Jpay accommodates credit card payment.
- The payment procedure is smooth both for you and the prisoner.
2.Email and VideoGram
- A quick way to jot down a message to a prisoner. Jpay email is faster than ordinary mail because the turnaround time is 48 hours.
- From most areas, you can clip a picture to an email or better still attach a Video-recorded message lasting 30 seconds
- Jpay Email is Cheap, every Jpay email requires a ‘stamp’ mostly obtainable at a more pocket-friendly price than the ordinary mail and can be bought electronically or at a Jpay booth within the prison.
- Jpay facilitates education for the detainees to assist them in reforming and avoiding relapse.
- It does this using a facility called Jpay’s Lantern. In designing this facility, Jpay partnered with the Correctional Education Association (CEA) and Ashland University.
- The prisoners get the lessons through Jpay tablets and Jpay kiosks. Thousands of inmates get quality education through this commendable system.
- An imprisoned person can have access to entertainment such as music, movies, and games through the JP5 tablet.
- You may not feel comfortable conversing with a loved one in prison in person before the prison staff and not to mention the tedious process of visiting the prison. Consequently, Jpay enables you to have a video meeting with a loved one in jail from wherever you are instantaneously online.
- To access this service, you first need to book for the video session with the prison’s authority, and your loved one has to approve too.
Registration Procedure on JPay.
- You can register on Jpay for free by searching for the prisoner’s name.
- You’ll need to choose the state and key in the prisoner’s ID and then click on search.
- If you do not know the prisoner’s ID, click on, “Don’t know the ID#.”
- Once you have clicked on “Don’t know the ID#,” a map of the American states and a list will open.
- You can use the map or list to check on the prisoner’s details
- For instance, if you click on a particular state on the map, all prisons in that state will appear plus the number of prisoners in each state.
Jpay Login Steps
- If you have a Jpay profile on the website, you can log in on the sign-in page by accessing the URL www.jpay.com.
- Key in your registered email address.
- Input your Jpay credentials.
- Upon login, you can view the types of Jpay inmates services offered.
- Tap on the Jpay service that you need.
- Purchase a Jpay stamp electronically.
- Upon purchase of a mark, you can dispatch communication to the prisoner, and the timeframe for the receipt is 48 hours.
- www.jpay.com login
- Jpay.com login
www.Jpay.com is a timely, helpful, educative, and interactive platform that fills the void between you and your loved ones in prison. It helps to sustain family relationships, which would otherwise have collapsed if it did not exist. The inmate gets a leeway to reform and learn so that he can become a better citizen once released, and this improves their social wellbeing.
Yes, You can log in to the inmate’s Jpay account. You need to have the inmate’s credentials.
Jpay App is developed by Jpay.com. Jpay App enables you to transfer money to inmates, Send video messages to inmates and also allows inmates to watch videos and other content on Jpay tablet.
You need to visit the www.jpay.com to register any inmate at Jpay.
1. You must need a valid inmate id to register.
2. Select the correct inmate from the list.
3. Enter your Email and password.
4. Enter your valid billing details. That’s all you need to do. You will have a Jpay id now.