Facing difficulty in sharing large files through the SHAREit app?? Is it taking more time while sharing large files through Shareit?? Follow this post to share large files faster through Hotspot mode in the SHAREit app. With the help of it, you can share movies and files and relish them on your device when you are free.
SHAREit is number one files sharing an app between different devices like Tablet, PC or Phone. Using of this app is very easy, you just need to select the files and select receiver to send files. To share files both sender and receiver should connect to the same network. But if the wifi network is not available you can use your hotspot to share files. If WiFi network available also, if you use hotspot mode you can share files fast.
SHAREit Through HotSpot Mode
Here is the stepp-by-step process to share files using SHAREit.
- Now you can see receiver option in your phone (Sender). Click on that to send files.
- Open SHAREit in Receiver phone and click on Receive option in it.
- Go to receiver phone, Turn on the wifi network and then connect to your Network (Hotspot network of the sender).
- You can see your network name under Mobile Hot Spot option. You can change the name of your device also by clicking on that device name. You can also see what are all the devices are connected to your hotspot.
- Go to your Hot Spot option in settings to know your (Receiver) network Name. Click on that mobile Hotspot option to see Your Network Name.
- It will automatically start Hot Spot on your device. You can see that Special Transmission Mode on top of the screen which is through hot spot.
- Choose the device type of Receiver User to whom you want to send.
- To send files on SHAREit both sender and recover should connect to same wife network. You can avoid this mode by Hot Spot which is faster than wifi mode.
- Open SHAREit on your mobile (sender), Click on Send option in SHAREit app to send files.
- Choose the files which you want to send to receipt (Other User), then click on send.
- To send files fast, click on friends not found an option on the bottom of the app.
- File sharing will be faster through hot spot mode compared to wi fi mode. To share a larger file hotspot mode will be more suitable. I tried to share files of the same size through wi-fi and hotspot mode, but Hotspot mode is faster than wifi mode.
If you face any problems, feel free to comment below. We will get back to you to resolve your problem.